ICD-10 clinical documentation improvement webinar recording available
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services recently collaborated with the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) to present a webinar on clinical documentation improvement. Watch the recording to learn about:
- Why detailed clinical documentation is important for the ICD-10 transition
- Steps for training your staff
- Additional resources and information
To access the recording, please click here to register for the webinar. Click here to view the webinar presentation and here to view ICD-10 FAQs on the AHIMA website. Click here to visit the federal CMS ICD-10 website for the latest news and resources to help you prepare.
It’s time to start testing with ICD-10; get started today
To help small physician practices prepare for the ICD-9 to ICD-10 transition, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services are providing several testing opportunities. More information about End-to-End testing and Acknowledgement testing is below.
- Road to 10 Testing Information
- Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS)-Testing Approach
- FAQs about End-to-End Testing
Posted in: LiveWire | Practice Management | Coding and Billing