Can you afford NOT to be a member of CMS?
Without realizing it, you benefit every day from the work of the Colorado Medical Society.
Here are just a few of the benefits our members enjoy:
Significant financial savings
- Save approximately 10 percent on your professional liability insurance premium through COPIC Insurance, providing the best in claims management, risk management training, and legal representation for CMS members.
- Save more with additional member benefits including an exclusive automobile purchase and leasing program, financial planning services, professional collection services and a CMS Platinum Plus credit card program with preferred interest rates and no annual fee.
Powerful legislative advocacy
- Depend on the CMS Public Affairs Division to defend your practice, the values of the profession, and the quality of medical care in both the State and Federal Legislature.
- Ask yourself: Without CMS, who would protect you and your patients from dangerous legislation bankrolled by special interests with deep pockets? Who would build the coalitions necessary to pass favorable legislation for physicians and their patients?
Practical help managing your practice
- Acquire expert advice for you and your staff on how to work more profitably through such initiative as our Practice Viability program and the LiveWire electronic newsletter.
- Profit from organized, continuous negotiation by CMS with insurance carriers on behalf of all physicians.
- Rely on the expertise gained from ongoing monitoring and reporting of issues concerning Medicare and Medicaid.
- Stay informed with up-to-the-minute information sent to you via ASAP, our electronic newsletter, Colorado Medicine magazine, and the LiveWire electronic newsletter for office staff.
- Visit our updated website with resource links for both you and your patients.
And much more . . .
In all of these areas and more, CMS is working on behalf of you and over 6,700 other physician members and their patients throughout the state of Colorado. The only way to ensure the continued strength of this organization is the participation and support of as many Colorado physicians as possible.
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact the CMS membership department at (720) 858-6306 or e-mail email@example.com