The Colorado Medical Society has gone through a powerful transformation in the past two years. We are dedicated to placing members first by keeping you more engaged, informed and empowered than ever before. We are stronger together. We encourage all members to get involved today, whether you have just a few minutes or a few hours to spare.
- Attend one of the programs in the CMS Physician Leadership Skills Series. See dates here.
- Re-engineer the CMS Annual Meeting: Participate in a work group of your peers in 2-3 two-hour work sessions to plan the 2017 Annual Meeting. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
- Mark your calendar to attend the 2017 Annual Meeting, Sept. 15-17 in Breckenridge. Read more here.
- Plug into our new grassroots policy forum, Central Line. Log in with your CMS credentials at www.cms.org/centralline and choose your communication preferences, Interest Areas, give feedback to the board, and more
- Sponsor a regional forum with CMS leadership. These forums help us to understand where you stand on important matters, and we come to you! If you’re interested in a regional forum, whether or not your component society is active, please contact email@example.com.
- Read the 2016-2017 operational plan to identify an area where you would like to volunteer.
- 7 Reasons to participate in the Workers’ Compensation System
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 07:51 AM
- 7 Strategies to Achieve Work-Life Balance
Wednesday, May 04, 2016 12:53 PM
- 7 Strategies to Achieve Safe Opioid Prescribing
Friday, February 05, 2016 09:56 AM
- 2016 public policy priorities: The involvement of all members is critical
Monday, January 11, 2016 08:47 AM
- From vision to reality: Members shape The New CMS
Monday, January 11, 2016 08:45 AM
- CMS-Component Study
Monday, January 11, 2016 08:33 AM
- Medical Society Management Series
Monday, January 11, 2016 08:32 AM
- 7 Reasons to Engage in Public Policy in 2016
Monday, January 11, 2016 08:26 AM
- All member webinar: It begins with you—Going back to our roots to improve Colorado health care
Wednesday, December 16, 2015 05:00 PM
- Message from Mike Volz, MD: My First 30 Days as CMS President
Monday, October 19, 2015 08:07 AM
- 7 Changes That Will Keep You Engaged, Informed and Empowered
Friday, October 16, 2015 02:16 PM
- May 18, 2018: Public policy challenges, health care reform, performance reviews and more
- March 16, 2018: New strategic approach, reform discussion, Central Line review and more
- Jan. 19, 2018: Strategic planning outcomes, opioid epidemic, Central Line and more
- Nov. 18, 2017: Medicaid reform, opioids, strategic focus and more
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Stay tuned this page and other CMS communications to learn more about these important changes, follow our progress and learn how you can get involved.
We want to hear from you and are available to answer your questions. Please contact CMS President Katie Lozano, MD, FACR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.