Get to know the candidates running for CMS leadership positions in advance of the August 2021 CMS election by reading their candidate statements. The link below will take you to each candidates' statement, CV and candidate profile.
The following CMS physicians have announced their candidacy for office. Click on each candidate's name below for their candidate statement and CV.
President-elect (one candidate running for one position)
AMA Delegation (eight candidates running for eight positions)
- Dave Downs, MD, FACP, incumbent AMA Delegation
- Carolynn Francavilla Brown, MD, incumbent AMA Delegation
- Jan Kief, MD, incumbent AMA Delegation
- Rachelle M. Klammer, MD, incumbent AMA Delegation
- Tamaan Osbourne-Roberts, MD, incumbent AMA Delegation
- Lynn Parry, M.Sc., MD, incumbent AMA Delegation
- Brigitta Robinson, MD, FACS, incumbent AMA Delegation
- Mike Volz, MD, incumbent AMA Delegation
The election will be held in August and all ballots will be cast electronically. Do you receive CMS e-newsletters and email blasts? If not, you may need to update your contact information to receive a ballot; email email@example.com with any new information.
All CMS members are encouraged to use this opportunity to vote. We also ask you to consider seeking a leadership position next year. More details on the 2022 nomination period will be available in September. Taking the opportunity to vote affirms the significant commitment of our organization to engage all members in the governance process. Do you have questions about voting, nominations or leadership opportunities? Don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.