Poor oral health can lead to and escalate serious overall health issues. That’s why dental insurance is important and why the Colorado Medical Society (CMS) has collaborated with COPIC Financial Service Group and Delta Dental, the state’s leading dental benefits provider, to offer CMS members an affordable dental benefits program for their employees and their families.
Designed for small- to medium-sized organizations, this plan offers a combination of flexibility and cost savings to fit your group’s needs. CMS worked closely with COPIC Financial Service Group to develop this association plan for its members.
A product we believe in
If you’ve been thinking about adding dental insurance as a benefit for your medical practice employees, now is the time to explore your options. The leadership team at CMS has been working hard behind the scenes to offer this kind of benefit for members, and has found an excellent provider.
Highlights of the Delta Dental Plan
- An association plan with effective dates starting Jan. 1, 2020
- Offered for groups of two people or more
- Rate guaranteed until Jan. 1, 2022, regardless of start date
- Choice of two benefit options
- Plans include preventive, basic and major services including orthodontics (12-month wait if no prior orthodontics coverage)
- Right Start 4 Kids(SM) removes most of the cost barriers to dental care by providing coverage for children up to their 13th birthday at 100 percent co-insurance when in-network providers are seen (subject to limitations)
- Members may visit any licensed dentist, but will get the greatest out-of-pocket savings if you see a Delta Dental PPO dentist from the nationwide network.
The Delta Dental plan is available through your current agent or contact John Kaufman at COPIC Financial Service Group: email@example.com or 720-858-6287. It’s not too soon to start the conversation in order to put the plan in place by Jan. 1, 2020 or after.
About Delta Dental
Delta Dental of Colorado is the state’s leading provider of dental benefits and the only one based in Colorado. They provide their one million members with the convenience of local customer service backed by a national network of dental providers. In addition, they are a nonprofit company with a mission to improve oral health in Colorado. More than half of what they earn goes back to the local community.
As part of a national association, Delta Dental adheres to the strictest accuracy standards for their provider networks. That means that when members select a dentist in their network, they will be able to see that dentist. Approximately 92 percent of all Colorado dentists are part of their network.
Collaboration with COPIC Financial Service GroupCOPIC Financial Service Group is an independent insurance brokerage and consulting firm that works with physicians, dentists, members of the health care community, and other professionals. They provide customized planning to make sure you are adequately insured, allowing your professional career and personal life to flourish. COPIC Financial Service Group is a strategic partner of the Colorado Medical Society as an administrator for its members’ business and personal insurance needs. For more information, please contact your current agent or John Kaufman, CMS’s dedicated agent for this product: 720-858-6287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.