Friday, February 26th, 2021: Governor Jared Polis and CDPHE give update on Phase 1B.3 and Phase 1B.4 of the COVID-19 vaccine
Governor Jared Polis joined by Brigadier General Scott Sherman and CDPHE Incident Commander Scott Bookman gave an update on what populations qualify to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Phase 1B.3 and Phase 1B.4 and when they can expect to get vaccinated.
Phase 1B.3 will have the opportunity to receive the vaccine beginning March 5th. The updated populations that qualify in Phase 1B.3 are the following:
- Agricultural Workers
- Grocery Workers
- Coloradoans 60 years and older
- Coloradoans 16-69 with two or more comorbidities
Phase 1B.4 is estimated to have the opportunity to receive their vaccine beginning March 25th. The updated populations that qualify in Phase 1B.4 are the following:
- People ages 50 and older
- Student- Facing Higher Education Faculty and Staff
- Frontline essential workers in food/restaurant services
- Frontline essential workers in manufacturing
- Frontline essential workers for the US Postal Service
- Frontline essential workers in public transit and specialized transportation
- Frontline essential workers in public health
- Frontline essential human service workers
- Faith leaders
- Frontline essential direct care providers for Coloradoans experiencing homelessness
- Frontline essential journalists
- Continuity of local government
- Centralization of operations for state government
- Adults who receive a placebo during COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial
- People 16-49 with one of the listed high-risk conditions on the Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Administration form.
For more information on how these populations can schedule their vaccine and to access the Colorado COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Administration form please visit the CDPHE website that is updated daily.