The Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) invites physicians to participate in a new Chronic Pain Disease Management Program modeled after Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes). The Chronic Pain Management Program leverages cutting edge telehealth technologies to connect PCMPs to specialists. PCMPs consult directly with specialists regarding client cases and learn best practices for treating clients with a variety of chronic pain conditions.
The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) will sponsor approximately 40 PCMPs to serve as telehealth pioneers for Colorado. Participation in the program is easy and the benefits for providers and their clients are significant:
- Gain expertise for treating clients with a variety of chronic pain conditions. The program is designed to assist with your current clients and there is no expectation for you to take additional pain management clients.
- Keep your clients in your practice and in their communities.
- There is no cost for participation in the Chronic Disease Management Program.
- Easy attendance from anywhere through an online video conference system.
- Earn CME credit for attending the ECHO pain management sessions.
- Participation will not change your practice scope or alter your liability with clients you’re treating.
Click here to learn more about this opportunity and view available webinar dates.