The Colorado Medical Society is humbled to work with our practice managers, and as a part of a 2022 goal to bring joy back into the practice of medicine, we hope to bring you some new joy and opportunity to get involved with CMS in a new capacity.
Thank you to all practice managers who joined us Friday, Jan. 21, for free virtual professional development. Recordings of these programs are linked below.
Simplifying HIPAA and OSHA Compliance for the Independent Medical Practice - 12 - 1:30 p.m.
Watch the recording here (runtime: 1 hour 8 minutes)
Hear from Abyde and gain the tools you have been looking for to never stress over HIPAA again. Like all good companies, Abyde started in a garage in Clearwater, Fla. in 2016. After more than a decade in the health care industry, our co-founders knew HIPAA compliance – overcomplicated, confusing, and missing a single complete solution – was ready for disruption. There had to be an easier, more cost-effective way for medical practices to attain and sustain HIPAA compliance. Enter Abyde. Learn both about HIPAA and updated OSHA Compliance you need to be aware of us we enter 2022.
An Expert’s look at the Medical Billing Industry - 2 - 3 p.m.
Watch the recording here (runtime: 57 minutes)
In this workshop, Ryne Davis, COO of RPM Medical Billing, shares his insight into the world of medical billing. With your revenue cycle being the heartbeat of your practice, he will discuss the important questions practice managers should ask at when it comes to keeping your pulse on billing.
- Choosing the right EMR / PM software
- Pros and cons for RCM solutions – Internal billing, third-party billing, software RCM billing
- Common mistakes medical practices make in their billing process
- Billing metrics every practice manager should watch each month
Transforming the Patient Experience through Technology - 3:15 - 4:15 p.m.
Watch the recording here (runtime: 29 minutes)
In this workshop with PatientPop, attendees learn:
- How to reduce front-office administrative burden & streamline workflow
- Getting the most from your investment: the benefits of an all-in-one approach
- How to measure success (performance, return on investment)
Receive a complimentary practice assessment by filling out this form (https://compare.patientpop.com/cms).