The Colorado Medical Society is proud to launch our first-ever research poster contest at the 2022 CMS Annual Meeting in Breckenridge, Sept. 16-17. Our annual meeting brings together physicians, residents and medical students from around the state, providing a unique opportunity to share your research with the CMS membership.
Submitted posters should demonstrate a specific practice-based research activity, an evidence-based review, or a case report. We are not asking for abstracts in advance of the meeting; we do ask for a brief description of your presentation on the registration form.
Space to display posters is available on a first come, first served basis up to 20 posters. After 20, space may or may not be available. CMS staff will contact you to confirm your place in the poster contest.
**Note: You must also register for and attend the CMS Annual Meeting. Annual Meeting registration is separate from the poster contest registration. More information here.
- Medical student, resident physician, or physician member of the Colorado Medical Society
- Topic must be of value to and within the scope of medicine
- Primary research
- Evidence-based review
- Case report
- Relevance to medicine
- Quality of study design
- Appropriateness of data analysis
- Strong conclusion
- Posters must be set up on Saturday, Sept. 17 between 7 and 8 a.m. and remain on display until 4:30 p.m.
- Researchers must be present on site and are encouraged (but not required) to stand by their poster during the Saturday viewing session during the morning exhibit break, 10-10:30 a.m.
- Judging will occur between 1 and 1:30 p.m. without presenters in the hall.
- Winners will be announced during the final exhibit break of the afternoon, 3:45-4:30 p.m.
Questions? Contact Kate Alfano at firstname.lastname@example.org.