February 10th, 2021: Colorado to receive 9,000 more doses of COVID-19 vaccine weekly & new retail pharmacy vaccine sites
The Governor announced in a press conference on Tuesday Feb. 9th that Colorado will receive 9,000 more doses weekly. This increase comes from an announcement from the White House that they will start sending out 11 million more doses to the states next week.
It has also been reported that Walmart and Sam's Club can begin offering vaccines to eligible populations beginning February 12th. Patients can schedule their vaccine online.
The following are the Sam's Club and Walmart locations that will be offering the vaccine:
- Alamosa, 3333 Clark St.
- Arvada, 7370 W 52nd Ave. (Sam's Club)
- Aurora, 5650 S Chambers Rd.
- Aurora, 10400 E Colfax Ave.
- Aurora, 3301 Tower Rd.
- Canon City, 3105 E US Highway 50
- Castle Rock, 133 Sam Walton Ln
- Colorado Springs, 3201 E. Platte Ave
- Colorado Springs, 1575 Space Center Dr.
- Denver, 5141 Chambers Rd.
- Denver, 1442 Parker Rd.
- Durango, 1155 S Camino Del Rio
- Fort Collins, 1250 E. Magnolia St.
- Fountain, 6310 S. US Highway 85-87
- Grand Junction, 2881 North Ave.
- Greeley, 920 47th Ave.
- La Junta, 6 Conley Rd.
- Littleton, 7700 W. Quincy Ave.
- Longmont, 2514 Maint St.
- Parker, 11101 S. Parker Rd.
- Pueblo, 4080 W. Northern Ave.
- Pueblo, 2730 S. Prairie Ave.
- Pueblo West, 78 N. Murdoch Blvd.
- Sterling, 1510 W. Main St.
- Thornton, 9901 Grant St.
- Trinidad, 2921 Toupal Dr.
- Westminster, 9499 Sheridan Blvd.