April 21, 2021: CMS Virtual Town Hall: Vaccine Access and Legislative Update
March 29th, 2021: Governor Jared Polis announces COVID-19 vaccine to open to general public April 2nd
March 17, 2021: State launches more robust Spanish COVID-19 website
March 15, 2021: COVID-19 vaccine: Phase 1B.4 to open March 21
March 2, 2021: 45,500 Janssen vaccines expected to arrive in Colorado by Friday, March 5th
February 26, 2021: Governor Jared Polis and CDPHE give update on Phase 1B.3 and Phase 1B.4 of the COVID-19 vaccine
February 25, 2021: CDPHE discusses anticipated approval of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine & other updates
February 18, 2021: CDPHE provides update on COVID-19 variants and COVID-19 vaccine distribution
February 10, 2021: Colorado to receive 9,000 more doses of COVID-19 vaccine weekly & new retail pharmacy vaccine sites
February 2, 2021: CDPHE launches statewide campaign to help Coloradans get the facts on the COVID-19 vaccine
January 29, 2021: COVID-19 vaccine allocation and eligibility announcements from Governor Jared Polis
Janaury 27, 2021: Update on COVID-19 vaccine resources from Governor Jared Polis
Janaury 22, 2021: Colorado Medical Society announces new vaccine partnership with Children's Hospital Colorado
January 14, 2021: Physician Town Hall: COVID-19 Vaccine Update (Webinar, 1 hr 29 mins)
January 13, 2021: Update on COVID-19 vaccine distribution from Governor Jared Polis
Colorado to receive 9,000 more doses of COVID-19 vaccine weekly & new retail pharmacy vaccine sites
February 10th, 2021: Colorado to receive 9,000 more doses of COVID-19 vaccine weekly & new retail pharmacy vaccine sites
The Governor announced in a press conference on Tuesday Feb. 9th that Colorado will receive 9,000 more doses weekly. This increase comes from an announcement from the White House that they will start sending out 11 million more doses to the states next week.
It has also been reported that Walmart and Sam's Club can begin offering vaccines to eligible populations beginning February 12th. Patients can schedule their vaccine online.
The following are the Sam's Club and Walmart locations that will be offering the vaccine:
- Alamosa, 3333 Clark St.
- Arvada, 7370 W 52nd Ave. (Sam's Club)
- Aurora, 5650 S Chambers Rd.
- Aurora, 10400 E Colfax Ave.
- Aurora, 3301 Tower Rd.
- Canon City, 3105 E US Highway 50
- Castle Rock, 133 Sam Walton Ln
- Colorado Springs, 3201 E. Platte Ave
- Colorado Springs, 1575 Space Center Dr.
- Denver, 5141 Chambers Rd.
- Denver, 1442 Parker Rd.
- Durango, 1155 S Camino Del Rio
- Fort Collins, 1250 E. Magnolia St.
- Fountain, 6310 S. US Highway 85-87
- Grand Junction, 2881 North Ave.
- Greeley, 920 47th Ave.
- La Junta, 6 Conley Rd.
- Littleton, 7700 W. Quincy Ave.
- Longmont, 2514 Maint St.
- Parker, 11101 S. Parker Rd.
- Pueblo, 4080 W. Northern Ave.
- Pueblo, 2730 S. Prairie Ave.
- Pueblo West, 78 N. Murdoch Blvd.
- Sterling, 1510 W. Main St.
- Thornton, 9901 Grant St.
- Trinidad, 2921 Toupal Dr.
- Westminster, 9499 Sheridan Blvd.