Friday, Sept. 17, 2021
Due to rising rates of COVID-19 in our area and current public health recommendations, the event has moved to virtual only.
Register here (Zoom)
6 - 8 p.m.
*subject to change
- 1 p.m. CMS Board of Directors Meeting
- All CMS members are invited to attend virtually; separate advance registration is required - register here
- 6-8 p.m. Annual Meeting
- 6 p.m. - Welcome by Sami Diab, MD
- 6:05 p.m. - Virtual Grand Rounds: The Latest on the Delta Variant with CDPHE Chief Medical Officer Eric France, MD, MPH/MSPH
- 6:55 p.m. - COPIC update and presentation of the COPIC Humanitarian of the Year Award with COPIC CEO Gerald Zarlengo, MD
- 7:05 p.m. - Outgoing presdient's address with Dr. Diab
- 6:55 p.m. - COMPAC presentation/board election
- 7:25 p.m. - Sweating in of Mark Johnson, MD, MPH, and remarks by Dr. Johnson
- 7:45 p.m. - Champagne toast
- 7:50 p.m. - Raffles (throughout program) and live music (extended)
Join the Colorado Medical Society as we gather as a community to celebrate the incredible work of our physician members and the new frontiers that lie ahead.
Hear the Presidential Address from Mark B. Johnson, MD, MPH following his swearing-in and join us as we recognize outgoing CMS President Sami Diab, MD.
Questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colorado Drug Card
Sharkey Howes Javer
Global Payments Integrated
RPM Medical Billing
US Fleet Associates
Partners in Medicine supporters:
Favorite Healthcare Staffing
G2Z Law Group
Medicare Insurance Help
Mines & Associates
Vector Medical Group