*subject to change
Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
- 12 p.m. CMS Board of Directors Meeting
- This meeting is open to all members to attend; separate advance registration is required - register here
- 6 p.m. Main program
- Welcome by CMS outgoing President David Markenson, MD, MBA
- Keynote address by AMA President Susan Bailey, MD
- Address from CMS CEO Bryan Campbell, FAAMSE
- Inauguration of Sami Diab, MD and recognition of David Markenson, MD, MBA
- 7 p.m. Team trivia with prizes!
The Colorado Medical Society is proud to present the 150th CMS Annual Meeting the evening of Friday, Sept. 25. As 2020 is a year like no other, the meeting is technically shortened, virtual and dress is much more casual than in the past, but philosophically it remains our signature celebration of you and your colleagues. Those who have joined us for in-person meetings will recognize some things from previous years: the swearing in of a new CMS president and the recognition of members’ notable achievements. And some things will be totally new (and lots of fun): games, prizes and perhaps a surprise guest or two. The entire event is free for CMS members to attend. Questions or comments? Email email@example.com.
CMS is nothing without you, the doctors who keep our state healthy, and we want to take the opportunity to recognize all of you this year. That’s why CMS CEO Bryan Campbell is asking members to send him one or two pictures we can share that show what you are passionate about. It might be you and your tremendous team, it might be your family or friends…it might even be you and one of your furry friends. We want to see the faces of our members as we celebrate the amazing feats you have all accomplished in this unprecedented year. Who knows, your picture might even earn you a prize! Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presenting Sponsor - COPICRegister today for the virtual 2020 Colorado Medical Society Annual Meeting