Register today for a Colorado Medical Society Virtual Grand Rounds: COVID-19 Vaccine Update. Experts from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment will speak about the draft plan recently submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and next steps for physicians. Earn up to 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Moderated by CMS President-elect and former Jefferson County Public Health Executive Director Mark Johnson, MD, MPH.
- Eric France, MD, MSPH, MBA - Chief Medical Officer, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Diana Herrero - Interim Deputy Director, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Division of Disease Control and Public Health Response
- Identify vaccine candidates and summarize authorization processes.
- Summarize how the initial vaccination plan was developed and will continue to evolve.
- Describe key plan components, including an overview of phased approach.
- Outline vaccine distribution, handling, administration documentation and reporting requirements.
- Describe key communications and how information will be shared moving forward.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The Colorado Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Colorado Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships:
The planners, faculty, and all others in control of the content of this CME activity have reported no financial relationships with commercial interests that would create a conflict of interest for CME purposes.