A new grant opportunity -- the COVID-19 Primary Care Vaccination Program -- is funded by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and administered by the Colorado Health Institute (CHI). Primary care practices can apply for up to $60,000 to $120,000 (depending on practice size) to support the administration of COVID-19 vaccine. Read more here.
Please join us for a special webinar co-hosted with the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians and American Academy of Pediatrics, Colorado Chapter to help you get all the answers you need to make both your enrollment and grant process as easy as possible. Physicians can earn up to 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for their participation.
Friday, Sept. 10, 12:15 - 1:15 p.m. MST
- Welcome from AAP, CAFP and CMS (12:15-12:20)
- COVID-19 vaccine enrollment (12:20-12:40)
- COPCPVax Grant program (12:40-1:00)
- Q+A (1:00-1:15 CAFP moderating)
- Alex Caldwell, Director, Colorado Health Institute, Grant Administrator for the CO PCP Vaccination Program
- Izzy Nathanson, Policy and Operations Coordinator in the Office of Saving People Money on Healthcare, Lieutenant Governor Dianne Primavera, and Primary Care Vaccine Strategy Taskforce
- Alexandra Guy, Coordinator, Vaccines for Children, CDPHE
During this webinar, you can expect to better understand:
- Requirements to be a COVID-19 vaccine provider
- How to enroll to be a COVID-19 vaccine provider
- The COPCPVax grant funds you qualify for
- How to successfully apply for COPCPVax grant funds
Participants are able to ask questions in advance of the event to be answered during the webinar. Submit your questions here.
This webinar will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend live we will be sure to send it to you following the event as a member resource.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Colorado Medical Society and the Colorado Academy of Family Physicians. The Colorado Medical Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Colorado Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.