* recorded version not accredited for CME
The COVID-19 pandemic has placed tremendous stress on physicians and extraordinary strain on practices' cash flow. Click here to register for this Friday's midday webinar for more information on financial assistance available to your practice. NEW: This live activity has been approved for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Topics being addressed:
- Business Interruption (loss of income) Options
- Navigating Small Business Loan Process - What physicians should know...
- Workforce Loss Mitigation
- Furloughing Workers
- Workers Compensation Concerns
- Group Benefits
- Cyber Liability - Telemedicine
- Grace Periods and Loan Forgiveness
- Kelly Brough, President/CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- John Hood, Director, COPIC Financial Services Group
- Chris Weir, Vice President of Health Care Banking, BOK Financial
An archived version will be available on the CMS COVID-19 webpage, www.cms.org/covid-19. This recording is NOT approved for CME credit. Watch for more topic-specific webinars co-sponsored with other partners in the House of Medicine during the course of the pandemic.
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The Colorado Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Colorado Medical Society designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Disclosure of Relevant Financial Relationships:
The planners, faculty, and all others in control of the content of this CME activity have reported no financial relationships with commercial interests that would create a conflict of interest for CME purposes.