Your membership matters.
Here are just a few of the benefits our members enjoy:
Significant financial savings
- Save approximately 10 percent on your professional liability insurance premium through COPIC Insurance, providing the best in claims management, risk management training, and legal representation for CMS members.
- Save more with additional member benefits including exclusive automobile purchase and leasing program, insurance programs, financial services, medical practice supplies and practice management tools.
Powerful legislative advocacy
- Depend on the CMS Public Affairs Division to defend your practice, the values of the profession, and the quality of medical care in both the State and Federal Legislature.
- Ask yourself: Without CMS, who would protect you and your patients from dangerous legislation bankrolled by special interests with deep pockets? Who would build the coalitions necessary to pass favorable legislation for physicians and their patients?
Practical help managing your practice
- Acquire expert advice for you and your staff on topics like: physician profiling, prior authorization and referrals, telehealth, anti-retaliation, narrow networks, timely payment, contracting, appeals and more!
- Profit from organized, continuous negotiation by CMS with insurance carriers on behalf of all physicians.
- Rely on the expertise gained from ongoing monitoring and reporting of issues across all health plans.
- Stay informed with up-to-the-minute information sent to you via ASAP, our electronic newsletter, Colorado Medicine magazine, and the LiveWire electronic newsletter for office staff.
- Visit our updated website with resource links for both you and your patients.
And much more...
If you have questions regarding membership, please contact the CMS membership department at (720) 858-1001 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org